Wills & Estates
Planning ahead for you and your loved ones.
We recommend that all adults have a current will in place. We can help to draft a will for you now so that you can reduce the additional stress on your family and the possibility of disputes arising in future and after you die. We are here to provide you with advice that takes into account your individual and family circumstances now and in future, to make sure you have a plan in place to protect your assets.
We are dedicated to making sure the process of administering an estate following death is efficient and easily understood by the executors and beneficiaries of the estate.
Our services include:
- Advising on and preparing wills (whether they are simple or complex)
- Advance directives (Living Will)
- Estate Administration including associated conveyancing transactions
- Reviewing the will and/or testamentary promises
- Ascertaining assets and liabilities of the estate
- Applying for grant of probate, letters of administration
- Attending to transmission of jointly held property
- Reviewing sale and purchase agreements and attending to conveyancing
- where property is to be sold
- Attending to distribution to beneficiaries
- Will and Estate disputes