Justice of the Peace

Documents requiring witnessing by a Justice of the Peace? We can help.

Wilkinson Rodgers has our very own in-house Justice of the Peace or ‘JP’ as they are more commonly known as. Get in contact with us today if you require documents certified or witnessed by a JP.

Expert Team

Pat McKinney

Have a question?

We'd love to help, please get in touch with us below.

Contact Us

Burns House Level 1/10 George Street,
The Octagon, Dunedin 9016
PO Box 803,
Dunedin 9054

DX: YX 10105

03 477 9844

03 474 0922

[email protected]