Family & Relationship Property
Whether you are at the beginning or end of a relationship, we are here to sensitively guide you through the process of protecting you and your family and advocating for your rights and entitlements.
Our family law team provides sensitive and confidential advice to clients on new relationships, children, separations, dissolution of marriages and civil unions, and on protecting personal and company assets from relationships. We are experienced in negotiating separation settlements outside of court and appreciate the emotion and stress often involved in separations and the need for timely resolutions of matters.
Our services include:
- Advising clients prior to entering into a relationship
- Contracting Out Agreements
- Preparing and enforcing Relationship Property Agreements
- Negotiating separation settlements and division of relationship property
- Dissolution of Marriage / Civil Union
- Parenting arrangements